Monday, May 26, 2008

encouraging me to be me
believing in me to succeed
leading me on the path of truth
giving me hints on what to do

you push me to be my best
you make me happy when i'm depressed
you are the one who makes me whole
in my heart and in my soul

you are my savior sent from above
the guardian angel that i love
my god who guides me on the right path
the one who pushes me back on track

when all is lost you give me hope
with all my problems you help me cope
when i fall down you pick me up
you are the stars in my sky

you are my savior sent from above
the guardian angel that i love
my god who guides me on the right path
the one who pushes me back on track






Analysis



This song has a double meaning, at first you will not understand what I am trying
to point out, but as you read through this analysis, and as I analyze these lines, you will get a better understanding. Throughout this whole song, I am talking about two people in a way, god, and this boy. Though the tricky part is, I think I might have found god in this boy, he is like the messiah to my life. So really it is just about one person, but how he feels like my god. And the strong feelings I feel towards him.
The first line that starts off the song, encourage me to be myself, is pretty self-explanatory I feel. This line could be about a boy who loves who am, me myself and I, and he just encourages me to be myself, because that is who he fell in love with. And he doesn't want me to be someone I am not. Leading me on the path of truth
, would be the second line, of the first stanza. This could mean, the boy, he always encourages me to not lie, and to tell him the truth, and to tell others the truth, because the truth is better than telling little lies that build up over time, and come back and bite you in the butt. Also that I need to be truthful to my self, because if I lie to myself and tell myself things, its only hurting me and no one else. Believing in me to succeed. This line could be written for a boy, in a sense that he always believes in me, and knows I will grow up to do great things in life. And that no matter what obstacles I face I will get through it no matter how rough of a journey it is. You give me hints to turn my life around
, is a line that mainly means this boy I am writing about gives really good advice, when you go to him about my problems, and helps me think of ways to solve my problem. You pull me out of the dumps, this could be trying to say about the guy, and how he is just there for you, and he cheers you up, and just pulls you out of the dumps.
Push me to be all that you know I can be, this line could meanOr it could also mean, that you, the boy, push me, because you know my life is headed in the right path, and you don't want me to throw away my bright future, so you keep nagging me to give it my 100%. 
you give me the strength to look forward to tomorrow,
 this line, could mean, my life sometimes, I don't want to continue, but you give me so much strength to just continue on, to just persevere throughout the hard times, and it will all get better soon. You give me the strength to be positive and over look the bad day I have just had. You give me faith to go on in life.
 is just like the last one. You give me hope that the next day will get better. You give me the faith, and you make me believe miracles can happen, and every thing will get all better. You are the one who makes me whole, this line could mean the boy is a missing piece to my puzzled life. He could be the one guy in my life, every one has the person who completes them, the one who knows them and like is like them, and maybe this boy is that someone for me. 
and i feel that.. you are my savior sent from up above.
 the guardian angel in my life. 
my god who guides me in the right path. the one who pushes me back on track 
and you watch over me... this is the chorus, it is pretty self explanatory I feel. But the first line, could mean like you are my angel, and like you are my hero, the one who does heroic deeds for the helpless, the helpless being a metaphor for my life. My god who leads me in the right path, just the guidance I need in my life, as I grow up and make mistakes, which I know I will make. The one who pushes me back on track, is the one who just talks to me, and who just comforts me when I don't do good in school, or I lie, or deceive people. The one who just is there to push me back in the right direction of life. And you watch over me, this line definitely could be interpreted in many different ways, but the way I see it most, is that god watches over everyone, to help everyone out, so I am just stating that he watches over me to make sure. Or it could mean that the boy is always looking out for me, to make sure that the choices I am faced with, I choose appropriately, or I don't do things I will regret.
when all is lost you give me hope, this could be interoperated as, the boy, he just encourages you to keep hope in life, because nothing is to worst to live through, you just have to look on the bright side of everything, because there is definitely a bright side. When my courage is dwindling you restore it, this could mean that when I have no faith that I am good, you prove to me that I can do it. I am good I just don't give myself credit for it. You just send signs. Another meaning could be, when I am to scare to try something new, you encourage me to do it, you challenge me to do it, or you try it with me, and hold my hand through it. When I am ready 
 to give up and give in you push me to the finish, this one means, when I don't want to try any more, when I just want to give up, you are right there to encourage me to continue on. You are by my side cheering me on to finish what I started. 
When I fall down, you are right there to pick me up. 
I don't know what I would do without you because. This line is very self explanatory. When I fall down, and when I do bad, you are right by my side cheering me up, and telling me I did good. When I trip, you lend a hand to me, to help me get up.

No comments: