Friday, February 8, 2008

The Ex Factor

The Ex- Factor

"Ok do you really want to hear?" asked Nicole
" Yes, every detail." Answered all her friends that surrounded her.
See the school that Nicole attended, was a school where there were clicks. There are a lot of clicks actually. The grade was separated into, many groups, one was the good football jocks, and the popular, rich haouli's, there was also the weirdoes that hung out together, the soccer chicks, the bridge kids, and many more, and then there was the good baseball boys, along with the Asian girls, we were known as the Asian gang. You see within every group there was drama stirring within.
"Ok so you really want to hear?"
"Yes already."
"Ok, well a month ago, I started to date Billy Bob and yea!" I started.
"Hello, he is in our group, we know how it started off." My friends rudely gestured.
"Ok, well we were doing fine, when we first started going out. It was all fine, but then that goddamn boy started to become touchy. Every single time, he would put his arm around me, or around my shoulder, and slowly, down my back his hand would fall, and finally ending up right behind my butt." I was telling the story.
"So is that why you broke up with him? Cause now there is choke drama." They questioned me.
You see in my group, I was the source of drama. Ever since Billy Bob and I broke up, it has been so awkward. Every time we are with our friends we never talk. He is so god damn immature. He can't even talk to me; all he can talk to me about is school. What a weird person. All he ever does is stare when I am with his friends, he has those eyes of fire, as if he were jealous or something. Every group outing too, he just stares, if he were to stare any more, he would burn a whole through me.
"Yes and no." I replied to that question.
Just looking at me, my friends stood there with a confused look on their faces.
"No, I mean, like I sort of broke up with him, because he is touchy, but also because he is so cocky. Heck he is so god damn full of himself. Hell if he were any more full of himself he would blow up. Seriously no joke. Also, he always tried to talk me into doing things I really didn’t want to do, and he would always joke around about the same stuff all the time, like all the same inside jokes. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but it is so annoying. Sometimes he just made me…."
"Ok Nicole we got it, he got on your nerves." My friend rudely interrupted me. "You can't honestly say that you didn’t like someone else." She added with a subtle yet big grin on her face.
So there sort of was another guy involved in this picture, but he had nothing to do with the break up. Well a small part to do with the break up. I always thought if that was one of the reasons why Reid was so salty towards me. I always kept thinking he was just a salty, immature guy. Heck I thought everyone thought that. But it's not like anyone really cares its Reid, no just kidding, but really no one really understands why.
Now it's been about two months, and the awkwardness hasn’t died down yet. It is still very awkward. He still stares, he still just watches me when I am with our group. And every group outing, it is still very weird. I try to make an effort to make conversation with him, but there is no point, he never really tries. All he wants to talk to me about is the guy I like, the guy; he thinks I broke up with him for. Well heck here is a reality check for him, I didn’t break up with him for that guy. But I don’t care; he can do what he like.

No comments: